- My PhD defense (successful), December 2021.
- Geometric algorithms for sampling the flux space of metabolic networks, SoCG virtual, 2021.
Sampling Spectrahedra: Volume Approximation and Optimization, SIAM Conference on applied Algebraic Geometry (AG21).
- A new geometric algorithm for sampling the flux space of metabolic networks, 19th International Conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology, 2021.
- A practical randomized method to solve semidefinite programs, 31st European Conference on Operational Research, 2021.
- dingo: a python package to analyze metabolic networks, Tweag - software innovation lab, 2021.
- Modeling of crisis periods in stock markets, The 15th Learning and Intelligent Optimization Conference, 2021.
- volesti: an R package for high-dimensional sampling and integration, eRum Milan, 2020.
- Practical volume estimation of polytopes by billiard trajectories and a new annealing schedule, YRF SoCG Zurich, 2020.
Shock detection and portfolio allocation in cryptocurrency markets, 1st International Conference on Economics and FinTech, 2020.
Practical volume estimation of zonotopes by a new annealing schedule for cooling convex bodies, International Congress on Mathematical Software, 2020.
Data-driven methods for financial modeling, Workshop on Un/Semi-supervised learning and Data Mining hosted by AXA Insurance at their Paris premises, 2019.
- Volume computation and financial crises, SoCG Bupadest, 2018.