volesti is a generic open-source C++ library, with an R interface. volesti implements various MCMC algorithms for high-dimensional sampling and volume approximation as well as functions for copula estimation and portfolio scoring in financial modeling.
dingo is a python package that analyzes metabolic networks. It relies on high dimensional sampling with Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods and fast optimization methods to analyze the possible states of a metabolic network. To perform MCMC sampling, dingo relies on the C++ package volesti, which provides several algorithms for sampling convex polytopes. dingo also performs two standard methods to analyze the flux space of a metabolic network, namely Flux Balance Analysis and Flux Variability Analysis.
Google Summer of Code
My projects as student hosted by R-project for statistical computing org:
The projects that I mentored hosted by GeomScale org:
- From DNA sequences to metabolic interactions: building a pipeline to extract key metabolic processes (GSoC 2021).
- Monte Carlo Integration (GSoC 2021).
- Counting linear extensions (GSoC 2021).
- High dimensional geometric computations with least matrix inequalities (GSoC 2021).
- A comparative study of uniform high dimensional samplers (GSoC 2020).
- Sampling from High-Dimensional log-concave densities (GSoC 2020).